Saturday 18 June 2011

Knowing me

My Name Dr Rozlan Ishak, Medical Officer of Health at District Health Office of Gombak. I am now managing Health Program for 700 thousands population in the district of Gombak, which is located near Kuala Lumpur.

I enjoy sharing experience on developing and managing healthy settings projects, planning on the preparedness for disaster management, and environmental health issues including climate change.

My previous experiences, working in Food Quality Control, Vector Control Programme, Enviornmental Health and Healthy Cities initiatives have provide me adequate knowledge to share with you. I have a 10 months attachment with Western Pacific Region (WPRO) World Health Organization in Manila in 2003 which I appreciated very much.

During short posting in Manila, I have gain some valuable experiences in establishing healthy setting initiatives which I would like to share with you all. I have been conducting training for many cities in Malaysia and have giving opportunities to receive honorable Mayors from many cities such as Marikina, Quezon, Makati and some cities in Vietnam. I was also the first elected member of The Alliance for Healthy Cities and you can search my particulars in the 2008 report on the alliance.

You can explore and search for me by typing Dr Rozlan Ishak at Yahoo, Google or any website. Please explore and we can work together for a healthy tomorrow.  Please, we together can move forward and creating a Healthy Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment